Weight gain is a huge problem in almost everyone’s life nowadays. Everyone wants to have good slim health to keep themselves beautiful and tidy. To stay free from many such diseases, Dr. Rao now advises to lose weight. But we have some misconceptions about losing weight. The mistake that can easily get your claim denied is to fail. Let’s not know, 10 things that can never be done to lose weight.
1. Reducing the amount of calories in food
A normal person needs to consume a minimum of 1200 calories per day in their diet. So to lose weight, you must include carbohydrates, proteins and fats in your diet.
Foods that help you lose weight
Foods such as olive oil, sunflower oil, avocado, almonds, whole wheat bread instead of whole wheat bread, whole wheat bread, barley, meat, fish, popcorn without oil etc. will never make you gain weight.
2. Not taking whole food
You should never take food with hunger in your stomach. This can lead to physical weakness. Healthy foods should be eaten three times a day and must be eaten in moderation.
3. Avoiding food
It is a common misconception that many people avoid breakfast or dinner to lose weight. Not eating breakfast can lead to weight gain and stomach disorders such as gastric and acidity. Not eating three meals a day is one of the reasons for weight gain.
4. Eating extra food after exercise
One is standing with a fork in his hand
Excessive appetite naturally occurs after exercise, but never after eating fast food or eating extra food because you have exercised. It increases your weight.
5. Excessive exercise
Many people do extra exercise to lose weight fast, it is not right. Excessive exercise damages your muscles, and can make you sick. Exercise levels should be tolerable and gradually increase.
. Eating dinner and falling asleep
Dinner should be eaten at least 3-4 hours before going to bed at night, so that the food is digested. One of the major causes of weight gain is indigestion. Of course, if you do not take a short walk after eating at night, it will take time to digest the food.
. Irregular sleep
One of our common misconceptions is that people get fat or gain weight when they sleep. But irregular sleep i.e. less sleep or more sleep helps in weight gain. Normal people need 7-8 hours of sleep every night. So make sure you get enough sleep.
Excessive stress is one of the main causes of weight gain. Try to keep yourself busy with other activities under stress and refrain from eating fast food nation food.
9. Drink less water
Water helps in digestion of food, drinking at least 1 liter of water a day, weight loss of 2 kg per year. Drinking less water is not right. So you need to drink a moderate amount of water every day.
10. Crash diet
Crash diet is one of the 10 things you should not do to lose weight
Don’t tell the crash diet. Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness on the crash diet. It is harmful to health. After losing weight too fast, quitting the crash diet can double your weight again.
All in all, these mistakes in weight loss can make you physically ill. So never do these 10 things.
Why Yoga Changes Your Life: Reasons To Practice It
What is it about yoga that each person who practices it assures that it has changed their life. If so many people have experienced the benefits of yoga for themselves, there must be something that makes it so special. There are many reasons that lead thousands of people to perform such strange postures and that at first may seem so difficult to us, however, everything is to start. To get rid of doubts, today we are going to see the benefits of yoga that everyone can feel from the first day.
1. Its combination of body postures with breathing, meditation and mindfulness make this practice a very complete one to take care of both the body and the mind. A state of relaxation and tranquility is achieved that allows daily tensions to be released, reducing or eliminating stress and releasing endorphins.
2. With the practice of yoga we will have an easier time relaxing and sleeping without problems. You sleep better and therefore you get a quality rest. There are several studies that confirm this, such as the one carried out by the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, which showed that people who practiced yoga regularly took 10 minutes less to fall asleep, in addition to increasing the number of hours they could be sleeping.
3. Thanks to the practice of body postures at the same time as controlled breathing, the ability to concentrate is increased. This work can be extended to work or study, being able to solve problems and achieve goals more efficiently avoiding unnecessary distractions.
4. Yoga helps prevent bone loss because it prevents lactic acid from accumulating in the body if it is practiced progressively and constantly. It is an exercise that contributes to having a more toned body in addition to increasing the flexibility of the joints.
5. Flexibility exercises help relieve muscle tension generated on many occasions by the state of tension in which our body is due to stress. Also, it is perfect for relaxing muscle overload caused by physical activity.
6. Yoga is a practice that helps to relieve and prevent lumbar or cervical pain derived from sedentary habits or poor posture in our daily lives. Neck pain, back pain, knee pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica or fibromyalgia are ailments that can be reduced by yoga. Although it is important to perform them safely and with the supervision of a professional to avoid injuries.
7. Both yoga and meditation have been shown to protect DNA from damage caused by lifestyle or natural aging. It is a magnificent anti-aging therapy, since it directly affects telomerase, an enzyme that protects telomeres, those chromosomes that are shortened in each cell division and that the longer they are, the more life augurs for us.
8. In the practice of yoga, breathing is a fundamental part. Good and correct breathing helps slow down the heart rate and relax muscles, thus improving our mood. It is perfect for dealing with certainly painful or stressful situations.
Yogic breathing (also known as abdominal or diaphragmatic) is practiced, which begins in the abdomen to end in the clavicle area passing through the intercostal area. This type of respiration increases the oxygenation of the cells.
Similarly, practicing yoga helps control blood pressure and the accumulation of fat in the arteries , thus reducing the chances of suffering from cardiovascular disease. Thus, it helps strengthen our immune system .
IMPORTANT VITAMINS AND MINERALS FOR YOUR NAIL
Vitamins and minerals are critical to our overall health. A lack of vitamins and minerals can result in many health issues in our body, iron deficiency can result in anemia. In the same way, vitamins and minerals affect our overall health, they also affect our hair and nails too.
So there is a need for us to consume these vitamins and minerals in an appropriate portion to have a healthy nails (https://besttoenailfungustreatments.com/).
However, having a deficiency in most of these vitamins is not too common, because we get at least a required portion of it in our diet.
Yes, without further ado, let’s dive into the important vitamins and minerals for your nails.
Biotin is one of the most significant vitamins for your nail health, it is also called vitamin B7.
They help in promoting cell growth and also breaking down protein. Protein is very crucial in the building up of our body and repairing our worn-out tissues.
However, taking biotin as a supplement or taking food rich in biotin can boost your nail health and make them stronger.
Iron is an essential constituent in the red blood cells, the red blood cell is an oxygen-carrying portion of the blood. oxygen
For oxygen to be adequately transferred to all parts of the body, a sufficient amount of iron will be required.
The same way blood is transferred to all parts of our body, blood also needs to get to our nails
So a change in the proportion of Iron in our body can affect the blood supply getting to our nails and at the same time affect our nail health.
Iron can be found in the foods like beef dark leaf vegetables, eggs, peanuts, and beans.
Yes, another very significant mineral in our body is magnesium which is responsible for chemical reaction in our body. It is responsible for protein production, a very important reaction for our body.
Protein is crucial in our nail growth, and vertical lines in your nails can imply a sign of magnesium deficiency.
For healthy and stronger nails, take food with rich magnesium.
Vitamin C has been known for boosting the immune system and also aiding rapid healing.
It also helps bone and blood vessels. It is responsible for collagen synthesis, which gives shape and strengthens the nails.
However, this important vitamin c can’t be manufactured by the body.
So we get it mostly by consuming food rich in vitamin C such as citrus and other vegetables.
Zinc is another important mineral responsible for rapid healing.
It is responsible for the growth and division of cells. In case you don’t know nails cell divide and grow rapidly, so as a result of it, a sufficient supply of Zinc is very vital for your nail health. Not getting enough zinc can be seen as white spots on your nails.
Wrapping up, aside from the above-mentioned vitamins and minerals, there are several other B vitamins, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and many other minerals responsible for our nail healthy.
5 Foods Increase The Risk of Stroke
Different lifestyles can increase the risk of stroke. Unhealthy eating habits, obesity, sedentary lifestyle are some of the important factors responsible for the stroke.
When the blood flow to any part of the brain is obstructed or reduced, the brain tissues are damaged, then stroke occurs. Different lifestyles can increase the risk of stroke. Unhealthy eating habits, obesity, sedentary lifestyle are some of the important factors responsible for the stroke.
However, controlling blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, cholesterol, obesity, reducing smoking and alcohol consumption, reducing fatigue, etc. can also reduce the risk of stroke. Exercise and a balanced diet every day can also be beneficial.
According to Dr. Praveen Gupta, Principal Director, Department of Neurology and Head of the Department of Neurology, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, stroke is the leading cause of death and disease in the world. Different lifestyles can increase the risk of stroke. He also expressed the view that eating habits cannot be left out in this case. Now there are some foods that we eat every day and they increase our risk of stroke. Here are 5 foods that should be avoided to reduce the risk of stroke.
1. Processed Foods – If you start and end your day with junk food, be careful now. Because you are increasing the risk of stroke. According to Dr. Praveen Gupta, processed foods such as crackers, chips, store-bought foods, and fried foods or junk foods contain a lot of trans fat. This increases the amount of LDL or bad cholesterol, which builds up in the arteries and causes blockages. It causes inflammation in the body. As the inflammation progresses, problems such as stroke and heart attack occur, he said.
2. Smoked and Processed Meat– Smoked and processed meats contain certain ingredients like sodium nitrite, which can damage the blood vessels and increase the risk of stroke. This results in oxidative stress, which destroys the blood vessel wall and injures the tissues. Hot dogs, bacon, salami are some such examples of smoked and processed meat. It is better to control its presence in your food list.
3. In the case of table salt, there is talk of packaged food and table salt. However, natural crude salt, such as Himalayan salt, is not associated with an increased risk of stroke. This salt can be used to enhance the taste of food. Salt raises blood pressure, which damages arteries, brain, and heart. Therefore, reducing the amount of salt taken below 5 grams per day can significantly reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
4. Diet Soft Drinks – According to Dr. Gupta, diet drinks attract many people. Many people think that soda can be drunk as it has the label of ‘Diet’. However, various studies have found a link between drinking diet soft drinks and stroke and vascular disease. A study of more than 2,500 people over a 9-year period found that those who drank diet soda daily had a 47 percent higher risk of dying from a heart attack or stroke or those who did not drink soda at all. So avoiding such foods can reduce the risk of stroke and lead a healthy life.
HEALTH5 days ago
Trypophobia: what it is, main symptoms, and treatment.
FASHION5 days ago
Get the best Shoulder Tattoo Flower now!
HEALTH5 days ago
What is dementia, what are the symptoms, stages, and types of dementia? How is dementia different from Alzheimer’s?
HEALTH5 days ago
Physical Therapy (Pelvic Floor Therapy)
HEALTH5 days ago
Claims in foot/ankle surgery- What should you do?
BUSINESS5 days ago
Making Money from Staring a Blog is Easier Than You Think
HEALTH5 days ago
Why Sleep Matters When It Comes to Health
BUSINESS5 days ago
Ecommerce Photographers Are Using Cut out Photo Background to Improve Product Appearance