5 Benefits of Postpartum Cesarean Belt
Giving birth to a child is a very difficult time in a woman’s life. Just as a pregnant mother has to take care of her child while she is in the womb, she has to take many precautions after giving birth. Cesarean delivery is much more challenging than normal delivery. Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. Especially if you have a caesarean section, it takes a long time to reduce the belly fat and return to its previous state. Reducing any type of abdominal fat is not easy, and having a caesarean section can make the condition worse. Because, then standard abdominal exercises cannot be done. However, there are alternative ways to reduce abdominal fat after a cesarean. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of using a belt after a caesarean section!
The role of belt use after Caesarean section in reducing fat
When to use a belt?
Belts can be used around the waist after a caesarean section. There is no problem in using the belt. It is better to use a belt when sneezing, coughing and using the toilet after surgery. It will be convenient to walk. The belt can be worn from one day after normal delivery. However, after Caesar, the belt can be worn only after the stitches have dried. It is best to use the belt for 10 to 12 hours a day for at least 40 days.
The advantage of using a belt
1) It acts as a comfortable tight brace around the abdomen. Abdominal bloating is reduced due to mild pressure.
2) During Caesar, several layers of abdominal muscles are cut. Wearing a belt accelerates the process of tightening those muscles due to pressure.
3) Using a belt makes it easier to hold the newborn in the lap, breastfeed, move and the pain is less.
4) If you use a regular belt after Caesarean section, the uterus will return to normal within the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5) Relieves back pain.
When can you not wear a belt?
1) Belts cannot be used if there is an infection after Caesar.
When to wear a belt and not to go – shajgoj.com
2) Using a tight belt can cause hernia or internal bleeding. In that case be careful to use belt.
3) If you use the belt for a long time in hot weather or if you sweat, you may get infection or rash or itching.
4) If there is a problem of high blood pressure during childbirth, be careful to use a belt. Many people have heart palpitations and heart palpitations. In that case belt cannot be used.
Things to keep in mind when using a belt after a Caesar
1) You have to use the right size belt.
2) Fasten the belt in such a way that it is not too tight or too loose. Bind in a way that is tolerable.
3) Fasten the belt 30 minutes after eating. Do not wear a belt while sleeping or bathing.
4) Use elastic fiber belt. If the belt is wet, do not wear wet belt. This can lead to rash.
There are other ways to reduce fat after Caesarean section
The best way to reduce fat after a caesarean section is to breastfeed your baby. The baby should be exclusively breastfed for 6 months. This will reduce the excess fat in the abdomen.
2) Drink plenty of water
Water protects the body’s fluid balance. Water helps in expelling excess fat from the intestines. So drink enough water every day, it will reduce the appetite and the stomach will be full.
3) Light exercise
Exercise should start at least one and a half months after normal delivery and 2 months after cesarean delivery. However, you should start with light exercise. Abdominal exercises are best started after eight to nine months. Yoga is a great way to reduce belly fat. Such as pranayama. This strengthens the abdominal muscles. Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. If you exercise regularly for at least 2 to 3 months, you will start losing weight slowly.
4) Caution in food
Rice, sweets and other sugary foods should not be eaten in excess. Especially those who are a little fat before pregnancy, they should take care of this. Also eat protein, fruits and vegetables. However, refrain from eating ghee, butter and sweets.
5) Get enough sleep
Adequate sleep helps in weight loss. Less sleep leaves the body tired. Many people eat more to get rid of this fatigue. Which causes weight gain. Mothers do not get time to sleep after childbirth. Even then mom has to take some time out to sleep.
Don’t be discouraged by the fact that you will not be able to do heavy exercise for a few days after the cesarean operation and you will not get back to your previous shape. Be patient and take things in stride and try not focus too much on the problem.
TECH1 week ago
From Rave Reviews to Unmatched Support: Why ScrapRight Reigns Supreme
BUSINESS4 days ago
The Evolution of the Jiu-Jitsu Karate Suit: Combining Tradition and Functionality with FIGHTX
HEALTH2 days ago
OCI Foundation – A Need of The Hour
NEWS7 hours ago
How Can Medical Records Help in Car Accidents in Los Angeles?