Argan oil is now very popular in skin and hair care. We see this name in the ingredient list of different products. Argan oil is also available separately. But do we all know what argan oil is? What are its benefits and how to use it? I think many people still do not know the benefits of this argan oil! Let’s face it – most people don’t know how to use argan oil for skin and hair care today. Let’s start without delay.
What is Argan Oil?
This oil is obtained from the fruit (almond) of the argan tree of Morocco. The oil is extracted in a special way so that the natural qualities remain intact. Argan oil contains antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acids, oleic acid and linoleic acid. Argan oil is so beneficial in skin and hair care, that is why it is called ‘Liquid Gold’.
Its benefits in skincare:
Argan oil locks skin hydration, reduces age spots and wrinkles, fights free radicals (sun and pollution damage), reduces skin irritation and keeps skin supple. Argan oil is non-comedogenic. That means it won’t clog the pores of your skin! This oil can be used on dry skin as well as normal to combination skin. Even if your skin is oily, you can safely use this oil, as it will not stick to your face. Argan oil removes dryness and keeps skin moisturized. It also controls excess sebum production in oily skin. For those who want to follow an anti aging skin care routine, this oil is a must have.
Its benefits in hair care:
Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, which helps prevent dryness of hair and scalp and helps to reduce shine and increase shine. Argan oil reduces hair breakage, thickens hair by reducing split ends and hair follicles. It can be used by mixing with any carrier oil.
My favorite is argan oil:
There are many brands of argan oil in the market. My favorite of these is Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil, because Ingredients of Skin Cafe Argan Oil is 100% Moroccan Argan Oil. 50 ml. This oil comes in its dark colored bottle. Although Skin Cafe is a Bangladeshi brand, its quality and packaging is quite premium. With a dropper, we can easily extract as much oil as we need by dripping. The consistency is a bit thick, which makes the quantity very low.
1. Argan Oil Hair Mask
Many people think that making hair mask is a problem. But you can make a very easy hair mask with argan oil which will make the hair soft and shiny easily. In this case, take a few drops of Skin Cafe Argan Oil and Skin Cafe Coconut Oil on the palm of your hand and massage the whole hair from the roots of the hair for 10 minutes. Then wait for 30-40 minutes and shampoo.
2. Argan oil shampoo
Many brands of argan oil shampoo are now available for purchase, but it is also quite easy to make your own. Pour the shampoo on the palm of your hand according to the length of your hair. Add one or two drops of argan oil to the shampoo and mix well with the shampoo. Shampoo your hair with it. If you do this 2/3 days a week, you will see that the hair looks very soft and shiny.
3. Leave-in conditioner
After shampooing, wipe the hair with a towel and apply 2/3 drop of argan oil on the whole hair. This will reduce the dryness and freshness of the hair a lot.
4. As a heat protector
Hair damage can occur if no heat protector is used before straightening or curling the hair. In that case, if you do not have a heat protector at hand, you can use argan oil. Take two drops of oil on the palm of your hand, then rub the oil on the palm of your hand together. Then lightly massage the hair, busy! Now do the hit styling.
In skin care
Argan oil is most commonly used as a moisturizer. For those with normal or dry skin, they can apply a few drops of argan oil as a moisturizer to the skin before going to bed at night, it gives deep nourishment to the skin and keeps it hydrated for a long time.
2. Hydrating toner
Take a drop of argan oil on a cotton pad and mix it with your regular toner and apply on face. The skin will be glowing and smooth very easily.
3. Lip exfoliator
Add a little argan oil to the brown sugar and gently exfoliate your lips with the mixture for 30 seconds. Then wash and apply a drop of argan oil on the lips and leave it for a while. If you use it twice a week, your lips will be soft.
Then you know, how many benefits of an argan oil! We now know how beneficial argan oil is in skin and hair care. Then add argan oil to your skin and hair care today without delay. Skin Cafe Argan Oil is an absolutely value-for-money product that you can understand once you use it. If you want, you can buy two cosmetic physical shops, one located in Jamuna Future Park and the other in Border Square, and if you want to buy online, you can buy from Shop.sajgoj.com. Everyone will be fine, stay healthy. So far today.
Why Yoga Changes Your Life: Reasons To Practice It
What is it about yoga that each person who practices it assures that it has changed their life. If so many people have experienced the benefits of yoga for themselves, there must be something that makes it so special. There are many reasons that lead thousands of people to perform such strange postures and that at first may seem so difficult to us, however, everything is to start. To get rid of doubts, today we are going to see the benefits of yoga that everyone can feel from the first day.
1. Its combination of body postures with breathing, meditation and mindfulness make this practice a very complete one to take care of both the body and the mind. A state of relaxation and tranquility is achieved that allows daily tensions to be released, reducing or eliminating stress and releasing endorphins.
2. With the practice of yoga we will have an easier time relaxing and sleeping without problems. You sleep better and therefore you get a quality rest. There are several studies that confirm this, such as the one carried out by the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, which showed that people who practiced yoga regularly took 10 minutes less to fall asleep, in addition to increasing the number of hours they could be sleeping.
3. Thanks to the practice of body postures at the same time as controlled breathing, the ability to concentrate is increased. This work can be extended to work or study, being able to solve problems and achieve goals more efficiently avoiding unnecessary distractions.
4. Yoga helps prevent bone loss because it prevents lactic acid from accumulating in the body if it is practiced progressively and constantly. It is an exercise that contributes to having a more toned body in addition to increasing the flexibility of the joints.
5. Flexibility exercises help relieve muscle tension generated on many occasions by the state of tension in which our body is due to stress. Also, it is perfect for relaxing muscle overload caused by physical activity.
6. Yoga is a practice that helps to relieve and prevent lumbar or cervical pain derived from sedentary habits or poor posture in our daily lives. Neck pain, back pain, knee pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica or fibromyalgia are ailments that can be reduced by yoga. Although it is important to perform them safely and with the supervision of a professional to avoid injuries.
7. Both yoga and meditation have been shown to protect DNA from damage caused by lifestyle or natural aging. It is a magnificent anti-aging therapy, since it directly affects telomerase, an enzyme that protects telomeres, those chromosomes that are shortened in each cell division and that the longer they are, the more life augurs for us.
8. In the practice of yoga, breathing is a fundamental part. Good and correct breathing helps slow down the heart rate and relax muscles, thus improving our mood. It is perfect for dealing with certainly painful or stressful situations.
Yogic breathing (also known as abdominal or diaphragmatic) is practiced, which begins in the abdomen to end in the clavicle area passing through the intercostal area. This type of respiration increases the oxygenation of the cells.
Similarly, practicing yoga helps control blood pressure and the accumulation of fat in the arteries , thus reducing the chances of suffering from cardiovascular disease. Thus, it helps strengthen our immune system .
IMPORTANT VITAMINS AND MINERALS FOR YOUR NAIL
Vitamins and minerals are critical to our overall health. A lack of vitamins and minerals can result in many health issues in our body, iron deficiency can result in anemia. In the same way, vitamins and minerals affect our overall health, they also affect our hair and nails too.
So there is a need for us to consume these vitamins and minerals in an appropriate portion to have a healthy nails (https://besttoenailfungustreatments.com/).
However, having a deficiency in most of these vitamins is not too common, because we get at least a required portion of it in our diet.
Yes, without further ado, let’s dive into the important vitamins and minerals for your nails.
Biotin is one of the most significant vitamins for your nail health, it is also called vitamin B7.
They help in promoting cell growth and also breaking down protein. Protein is very crucial in the building up of our body and repairing our worn-out tissues.
However, taking biotin as a supplement or taking food rich in biotin can boost your nail health and make them stronger.
Iron is an essential constituent in the red blood cells, the red blood cell is an oxygen-carrying portion of the blood. oxygen
For oxygen to be adequately transferred to all parts of the body, a sufficient amount of iron will be required.
The same way blood is transferred to all parts of our body, blood also needs to get to our nails
So a change in the proportion of Iron in our body can affect the blood supply getting to our nails and at the same time affect our nail health.
Iron can be found in the foods like beef dark leaf vegetables, eggs, peanuts, and beans.
Yes, another very significant mineral in our body is magnesium which is responsible for chemical reaction in our body. It is responsible for protein production, a very important reaction for our body.
Protein is crucial in our nail growth, and vertical lines in your nails can imply a sign of magnesium deficiency.
For healthy and stronger nails, take food with rich magnesium.
Vitamin C has been known for boosting the immune system and also aiding rapid healing.
It also helps bone and blood vessels. It is responsible for collagen synthesis, which gives shape and strengthens the nails.
However, this important vitamin c can’t be manufactured by the body.
So we get it mostly by consuming food rich in vitamin C such as citrus and other vegetables.
Zinc is another important mineral responsible for rapid healing.
It is responsible for the growth and division of cells. In case you don’t know nails cell divide and grow rapidly, so as a result of it, a sufficient supply of Zinc is very vital for your nail health. Not getting enough zinc can be seen as white spots on your nails.
Wrapping up, aside from the above-mentioned vitamins and minerals, there are several other B vitamins, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and many other minerals responsible for our nail healthy.
10 Tips to Stay Healthy In Winter Season
Even at the beginning of November, there is no winter this year. One day I was shivering in the north wind, but the next day it was hot again. According to experts, such weather is more likely to cause various allergy problems, including colds and fevers. So if you want to stay healthy, you have to abide by a few things. Rakhi Chatterjee, a prominent clinical dietitian, diabetes educator and senior dietitian at Narayana Hospital in Howrah, spoke on the subject.
1. Get up every morning and exercise according to the rules. It can be a morning walk or a yoga practice in an open space of the house. However, in the case of both, it is important to remember that the weather is a bit cold in the morning, so thick clothes, hats, etc. should not be left out.
2. Get a balanced diet from the beginning of the day along with physical exercise. Start the morning with basil leaves, sprouted gram or mug with two to four almonds. Be sure to include raw turmeric and a teaspoon of trefoil (amla, chlorophyll and beetroot) juices, both of which are packed with antioxidants. Raw turmeric contains curcumin. Again, I get the highest vitamin C from Trifler Amalki, Vivitaki has anti-inflammatory ability. In some cases it also helps control sugar and uric acid. Chlorophyll contains phytochemicals turpentine, polyphenols, anthocyanins, flavonoids. Each of which is very beneficial for our body. Constipation, heart problems, digestive noise prevention, etc. have a significant role. But these are just some of the things that will keep you healthy throughout the year, not just winter.
3. Have breakfast within half an hour to 40 minutes of exercise. Avoid milk tea in the morning. Whole grain cereals (bread, oats, dahlias) should be accompanied by any protein ingredient – milk, eggs or lamb and of course vegetables or salads.
4. Have one seasonal fruit in your diet every day. Remember that there is no need to bring expensive fruits from far away, the nutritional value of fresh fruits available near your home is maximum.
5. If one amalki can be kept in the daily diet, then the disease will not come close. It contains a lot of vitamin C. Which increases immunity while maintaining good immunity.
6. Winter means the celebration of vegetables, so make the plate colorful with plenty of vegetables and salads. However, you must bring it from the market and wash it well. You can make a kitchen garden at home, from which you will get fresh vegetables. The mind will be good
. Many people have a habit of light sleep after eating rice in winter. It is but naib naib f. Because rice sleep only brings laziness in daily routine.
6. Winter means nolen molasses sweet. A study conducted across Bengal found that diabetes in diabetics is largely out of control in winter. The main reason for this is the sweetness of favorite nolen molasses. So I tell them not to break the rules and eat sweets as you wish, you can make sweets with a little molasses at home with the baby. However, it must be under sugar control.
9. Take care of skin and hair. This time dryness is a constant companion. So use a suitable moisturizer.
10. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Can drink about three to four liters of water. Which will provide moisture to your body.
With these few things in mind, winter will never overwhelm you.
HEALTH5 days ago
Trypophobia: what it is, main symptoms, and treatment.
FASHION5 days ago
Get the best Shoulder Tattoo Flower now!
HEALTH5 days ago
What is dementia, what are the symptoms, stages, and types of dementia? How is dementia different from Alzheimer’s?
HEALTH5 days ago
Physical Therapy (Pelvic Floor Therapy)
HEALTH5 days ago
Claims in foot/ankle surgery- What should you do?
BUSINESS5 days ago
Making Money from Staring a Blog is Easier Than You Think
HEALTH5 days ago
Why Sleep Matters When It Comes to Health
BUSINESS5 days ago
Ecommerce Photographers Are Using Cut out Photo Background to Improve Product Appearance