We think cleaning is a chore, isn’t it? But it is very important to clean the face properly with proper rules. You must be surprised! But because of the work you do in this way, problems like acne, redness, dryness etc. may appear on the face. So you have to follow some rules for healthy skin. This is the first step in a basic skin care routine. Today we will know what mistakes can damage your skin while washing your face.
Face Cleaning Do and Don’t
There are various formula cleansers available in the market now. Gel, cream or foaming face wash, mycelial water, oil based cleanser for double cleansing are all available. Now if you have oily acne prone skin and you choose the wrong face wash that makes your skin more oily, then what will happen? That’s why we need to be aware of some things while washing our face!
Tie the hair well while washing the face
Hair must be tied with a hair band to clean the face. If you do not tie the hair well, but the chic hair line, j-line is not clean. Many people do not pay attention to this issue when washing their face.
Use of cleanser
Many of us buy new products and start using them without reading the instructions on the packet. Read it first, see how many products and how to use it. Many cleansers say that you have to create foam on the palate and apply it on the face. Suppose you use four drops written in the direction and you start massaging your face with more products than you can handle! Then the skin will be too dry. This is how your skin is being damaged. That’s why read the instructions beforehand. And don’t forget to check the expiration date.
Don’t forget to wash your hands with hand wash first!
Hand wash before washing face! But why? A big reason for the problems that appear on your skin is to clean the face without washing your hands! Many of us do not wash our hands before doing face cleaning. No matter how good a cleanser you use, you are still putting dirt and germs on your face all day long. So keep this in mind.
Hot water or cold water?
Direct hot water can break the blood vessels and capillaries of the skin. And cold water closes your pores and in many cases the skin becomes very dry. So use lukewarm water without using extra hot or cold water. It is tolerable on the skin and it cleans the skin well.
How to remove makeup?
If you do light makeup, then wash your face with cleanser. If the product you are using contains oil soluble ingredients, first clean your face thoroughly with Mycela water or oil cleanser. Then wash your face with regular gel or foam cleanser. Before removing heavy makeup, apply oil-based cleanser and gently press on the face to remove makeup. If you want to clean your face with oil, you can use jojoba oil, it acts as a natural makeup remover.
How many times a day should the face be cleaned?
Dermatologists usually talk twice about face cleaning, in the morning and at night before going to bed. But if you go out, you must clean your face in the evening after returning from work. Must sleep with clean face! And yes, you should wash your face even after heavy work or workout. Suppose you clean in the morning, then after work your face gets dirty with sweat and dust. Will you wait till night then? If you sit on the skin with dirt, but your skin will be damaged. So keep in mind the matter of face cleaning by understanding the work and time.
How to massage while washing face?
Many people apply cleanser directly on dirty or dry face. First lightly wet the face then use cleanser. It will also be beneficial to massage and the skin will be well cleansed. Find out now how to massage while washing your face.
1) Make foam with gel or foam based cleanser on the wet palm of your hand. Then first apply on both cheeks, forehead, nose and chin area.
2) Then gently massage with your fingers in upward circular motion. Massage anti-clockwise circularly on both cheeks.
3) In the center position of the forehead, while massaging circularly with two fingers of both hands, bring it down to the very side of both cheeks.
4) Massage in a circular motion with the tip of the finger on the top of the eyebrows and nose. You have to massage both sides of the nose.
5) Many of us do not apply J-Line, ie jaw cleanser. It must be done. Gently massage from the neck to the jaw upwards and around the chin and lips.
There are many types of automated or manual brushes available in the market for face massage, with which you can easily clean your face without touching your hands! Use whatever you feel comfortable in. If you have acne on your face, use your finger. Many people use loofah or makeup cleaning sponges. Whatever you use, always keep it clean and dry. Otherwise it can cause fungal attack which is harmful for you.
Is your towel clean?
Many people make a common mistake and that mistake can lead to skin damage. That is to clean the face and remove whatever you get in front of your hands! Then all the steps that were so long failed. And for those who have acne or rashes on the face, it causes more complex problems. Always use a separate towel for the face. If the body is wiped with the same wipes, the chances of bacterial infection are higher. If you want, you can wipe it lightly with a tissue.
The next step in face cleaning
After washing your face, then apply with your favorite toner cotton ball. After a while, apply moisturizer. If you follow these simple steps, your skin will be beautiful and youthful.
What mistakes to avoid?
1. One of the common mistakes we make in face cleaning is rubbing the surface up and down. But if you massage the skin in a downward motion, wrinkles may appear on the face and the skin may sag. If the skin is not well cleansed, then the rest of the skin care products (toner, serum, etc.) will not penetrate the skin properly.
2. Many people want to rub the cleanser on the face, that is, they want to remove the dirt by rubbing. Remember that the skin of your face is thinner and more sensitive than other skin of the body. So massage gently, so that the protective layer of the skin is not damaged.
After reading so many steps, you must be thinking that I will clean my face only twice in winter and that is all! Trust me, it won’t take even ten minutes. And if you pay attention to these things, you will see that the skin has improved a lot. Your complaint about the skin will come down to zero! We know the mistakes that can damage your skin when washing your face. If you want to buy authentic products, you can buy from two physical shops of cosmetics, one of which is located in Jamuna Future Park and the other at the border, and if you want to buy online, you can buy from shop.sajgoj.com
Why Yoga Changes Your Life: Reasons To Practice It
What is it about yoga that each person who practices it assures that it has changed their life. If so many people have experienced the benefits of yoga for themselves, there must be something that makes it so special. There are many reasons that lead thousands of people to perform such strange postures and that at first may seem so difficult to us, however, everything is to start. To get rid of doubts, today we are going to see the benefits of yoga that everyone can feel from the first day.
1. Its combination of body postures with breathing, meditation and mindfulness make this practice a very complete one to take care of both the body and the mind. A state of relaxation and tranquility is achieved that allows daily tensions to be released, reducing or eliminating stress and releasing endorphins.
2. With the practice of yoga we will have an easier time relaxing and sleeping without problems. You sleep better and therefore you get a quality rest. There are several studies that confirm this, such as the one carried out by the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, which showed that people who practiced yoga regularly took 10 minutes less to fall asleep, in addition to increasing the number of hours they could be sleeping.
3. Thanks to the practice of body postures at the same time as controlled breathing, the ability to concentrate is increased. This work can be extended to work or study, being able to solve problems and achieve goals more efficiently avoiding unnecessary distractions.
4. Yoga helps prevent bone loss because it prevents lactic acid from accumulating in the body if it is practiced progressively and constantly. It is an exercise that contributes to having a more toned body in addition to increasing the flexibility of the joints.
5. Flexibility exercises help relieve muscle tension generated on many occasions by the state of tension in which our body is due to stress. Also, it is perfect for relaxing muscle overload caused by physical activity.
6. Yoga is a practice that helps to relieve and prevent lumbar or cervical pain derived from sedentary habits or poor posture in our daily lives. Neck pain, back pain, knee pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica or fibromyalgia are ailments that can be reduced by yoga. Although it is important to perform them safely and with the supervision of a professional to avoid injuries.
7. Both yoga and meditation have been shown to protect DNA from damage caused by lifestyle or natural aging. It is a magnificent anti-aging therapy, since it directly affects telomerase, an enzyme that protects telomeres, those chromosomes that are shortened in each cell division and that the longer they are, the more life augurs for us.
8. In the practice of yoga, breathing is a fundamental part. Good and correct breathing helps slow down the heart rate and relax muscles, thus improving our mood. It is perfect for dealing with certainly painful or stressful situations.
Yogic breathing (also known as abdominal or diaphragmatic) is practiced, which begins in the abdomen to end in the clavicle area passing through the intercostal area. This type of respiration increases the oxygenation of the cells.
Similarly, practicing yoga helps control blood pressure and the accumulation of fat in the arteries , thus reducing the chances of suffering from cardiovascular disease. Thus, it helps strengthen our immune system .
IMPORTANT VITAMINS AND MINERALS FOR YOUR NAIL
Vitamins and minerals are critical to our overall health. A lack of vitamins and minerals can result in many health issues in our body, iron deficiency can result in anemia. In the same way, vitamins and minerals affect our overall health, they also affect our hair and nails too.
So there is a need for us to consume these vitamins and minerals in an appropriate portion to have a healthy nails (https://besttoenailfungustreatments.com/).
However, having a deficiency in most of these vitamins is not too common, because we get at least a required portion of it in our diet.
Yes, without further ado, let’s dive into the important vitamins and minerals for your nails.
Biotin is one of the most significant vitamins for your nail health, it is also called vitamin B7.
They help in promoting cell growth and also breaking down protein. Protein is very crucial in the building up of our body and repairing our worn-out tissues.
However, taking biotin as a supplement or taking food rich in biotin can boost your nail health and make them stronger.
Iron is an essential constituent in the red blood cells, the red blood cell is an oxygen-carrying portion of the blood. oxygen
For oxygen to be adequately transferred to all parts of the body, a sufficient amount of iron will be required.
The same way blood is transferred to all parts of our body, blood also needs to get to our nails
So a change in the proportion of Iron in our body can affect the blood supply getting to our nails and at the same time affect our nail health.
Iron can be found in the foods like beef dark leaf vegetables, eggs, peanuts, and beans.
Yes, another very significant mineral in our body is magnesium which is responsible for chemical reaction in our body. It is responsible for protein production, a very important reaction for our body.
Protein is crucial in our nail growth, and vertical lines in your nails can imply a sign of magnesium deficiency.
For healthy and stronger nails, take food with rich magnesium.
Vitamin C has been known for boosting the immune system and also aiding rapid healing.
It also helps bone and blood vessels. It is responsible for collagen synthesis, which gives shape and strengthens the nails.
However, this important vitamin c can’t be manufactured by the body.
So we get it mostly by consuming food rich in vitamin C such as citrus and other vegetables.
Zinc is another important mineral responsible for rapid healing.
It is responsible for the growth and division of cells. In case you don’t know nails cell divide and grow rapidly, so as a result of it, a sufficient supply of Zinc is very vital for your nail health. Not getting enough zinc can be seen as white spots on your nails.
Wrapping up, aside from the above-mentioned vitamins and minerals, there are several other B vitamins, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and many other minerals responsible for our nail healthy.
10 Tips to Stay Healthy In Winter Season
Even at the beginning of November, there is no winter this year. One day I was shivering in the north wind, but the next day it was hot again. According to experts, such weather is more likely to cause various allergy problems, including colds and fevers. So if you want to stay healthy, you have to abide by a few things. Rakhi Chatterjee, a prominent clinical dietitian, diabetes educator and senior dietitian at Narayana Hospital in Howrah, spoke on the subject.
1. Get up every morning and exercise according to the rules. It can be a morning walk or a yoga practice in an open space of the house. However, in the case of both, it is important to remember that the weather is a bit cold in the morning, so thick clothes, hats, etc. should not be left out.
2. Get a balanced diet from the beginning of the day along with physical exercise. Start the morning with basil leaves, sprouted gram or mug with two to four almonds. Be sure to include raw turmeric and a teaspoon of trefoil (amla, chlorophyll and beetroot) juices, both of which are packed with antioxidants. Raw turmeric contains curcumin. Again, I get the highest vitamin C from Trifler Amalki, Vivitaki has anti-inflammatory ability. In some cases it also helps control sugar and uric acid. Chlorophyll contains phytochemicals turpentine, polyphenols, anthocyanins, flavonoids. Each of which is very beneficial for our body. Constipation, heart problems, digestive noise prevention, etc. have a significant role. But these are just some of the things that will keep you healthy throughout the year, not just winter.
3. Have breakfast within half an hour to 40 minutes of exercise. Avoid milk tea in the morning. Whole grain cereals (bread, oats, dahlias) should be accompanied by any protein ingredient – milk, eggs or lamb and of course vegetables or salads.
4. Have one seasonal fruit in your diet every day. Remember that there is no need to bring expensive fruits from far away, the nutritional value of fresh fruits available near your home is maximum.
5. If one amalki can be kept in the daily diet, then the disease will not come close. It contains a lot of vitamin C. Which increases immunity while maintaining good immunity.
6. Winter means the celebration of vegetables, so make the plate colorful with plenty of vegetables and salads. However, you must bring it from the market and wash it well. You can make a kitchen garden at home, from which you will get fresh vegetables. The mind will be good
. Many people have a habit of light sleep after eating rice in winter. It is but naib naib f. Because rice sleep only brings laziness in daily routine.
6. Winter means nolen molasses sweet. A study conducted across Bengal found that diabetes in diabetics is largely out of control in winter. The main reason for this is the sweetness of favorite nolen molasses. So I tell them not to break the rules and eat sweets as you wish, you can make sweets with a little molasses at home with the baby. However, it must be under sugar control.
9. Take care of skin and hair. This time dryness is a constant companion. So use a suitable moisturizer.
10. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Can drink about three to four liters of water. Which will provide moisture to your body.
With these few things in mind, winter will never overwhelm you.
HEALTH5 days ago
Trypophobia: what it is, main symptoms, and treatment.
FASHION5 days ago
Get the best Shoulder Tattoo Flower now!
HEALTH5 days ago
What is dementia, what are the symptoms, stages, and types of dementia? How is dementia different from Alzheimer’s?
HEALTH5 days ago
Physical Therapy (Pelvic Floor Therapy)
HEALTH5 days ago
Claims in foot/ankle surgery- What should you do?
BUSINESS5 days ago
Making Money from Staring a Blog is Easier Than You Think
HEALTH5 days ago
Why Sleep Matters When It Comes to Health
BUSINESS5 days ago
Ecommerce Photographers Are Using Cut out Photo Background to Improve Product Appearance