Facial Exercises That Will Make You Look Younger
At a wedding that day, someone said to Anika, your face looks very dirty! He is upset after hearing this. When he returned home, he looked at his face in the mirror. Not long ago he noticed that the skin of his forehead was wrinkled, fine lines were seen around his eyes. The eyes are closed, looking brighter than before. The skin of the face is dull, dirty! Again, double chin can be seen under the jaw. Why is that? Where is the lost youth of the skin?
Many people face such a situation like Anika. Busy work every day, black smoke from cars, pollution, outside dust and dirt have an adverse effect on the skin. As a result, there is an impression of fatigue on the face, wrinkles appear. With makeup, this impression can be covered for a while, but the lost radiance of the skin does not return. You have to exercise to get radiance out of the skin, you have to follow some rules. Exercise for a youthful look, did you hear this new word? We all know how to exercise to lose weight, but you also need to exercise to get beautiful skin? Let’s take a look at how to do facial exercises to retain the youth of the skin, from a physiotherapy consultant.
Why is exercise necessary to maintain the youth of the skin?
1) For those who spend most of the day in front of the computer screen, there is some yoga. When the exercises are done carefully for a short period of time, then the body and mind become calm and concentration in any work increases.
2) Excessive work stress or anxiety causes headaches, neck pain and fatigue. There are some exercises that relieve headaches, work stress, travel stress, and even worries and bring a touch of peace to the body. Regular exercise can reduce the appearance of fatigue and make the skin look younger.
3) Facial exercises will tighten your skin, fix the sagging or wrinkled skin, increase blood flow to the face. This will increase the glow of the skin, the double chin will be removed easily. It will also retain the youth of the skin by creating new tissues.
Rules for exercising
1) Choose a secluded environment to exercise. Seat in a place where there is light and air. Wear loose clothing.
2) Inhale slowly, exhale slowly. Do this for a minute or two first. Then slowly increase the time.
3) Warm-up before starting the exercise and cool down at the end. Even if you exercise at least 30 minutes 7 days a week, you will definitely get positive results.
How to exercise?
A) Close the lips and pull the two cheeks towards the inside of the mouth as much as possible. Much like pouting lips while taking selfies. Hold this for 10 seconds. Do this exercise 3 to 5 times.
B) Fill your mouth with air like inflating a balloon. Hold this for 10 seconds. Then gently release the air. This will reduce the excess swelling of the cheeks. Do the exercise 3 to 5 times.
C) First turn your head to the left, as if you are trying to touch the left neck with your left ear. Try to reduce the gap between the ears and the neck as much as possible. Do this 4-5 times. Do the same on the right side.
D) Sit in a chair and look at the roof. Now make your lips like a kiss. Hold for 10 seconds. This exercise is more effective in eliminating the problem of double chin. Do this exercise 3 to 5 times.
E) Smile, smile openly. When you smile, every muscle in the mouth contracts and expands and blood circulation increases. Excess fat is reduced and radiance of joy spreads in the face.
Know the rules well while doing yoga. When to take deep breaths, when to exhale, as well as to keep the body / muscles relaxed. It is very effective in removing wrinkles. If you do these exercises regularly, your youthful radiance will come back again! You can do these simple exercises at any time while sitting at home to retain the youth of the skin. Remember that your youth will reveal the power of your mental and physical work. Let’s love ourselves, not take care of ourselves.
TECH1 week ago
From Rave Reviews to Unmatched Support: Why ScrapRight Reigns Supreme
BUSINESS4 days ago
The Evolution of the Jiu-Jitsu Karate Suit: Combining Tradition and Functionality with FIGHTX
HEALTH2 days ago
OCI Foundation – A Need of The Hour
NEWS8 hours ago
How Can Medical Records Help in Car Accidents in Los Angeles?