How to download TikTok videos for free
- Visit TikTok.com
Search for a video you like.
- The website is very similar to youtube. Click on your preferred video.
- In the top left corner, you can find a function called Video Manager. Click on this to access it.
- Tap on the Video tab.
- Now, tap on the Settings button.
- You can then choose a resolution and quality.
- Tap on Save at the bottom.
- How you can download all videos on the device.
- How to download TikTok videos offline
- Download TikTok videos for offline
- For downloading offline TikTok videos, you need to download the VLC Media Player. This is the third largest free media player, and it is available on multiple operating systems. In addition, you can download VLC from here.
- Open VLC Media Player and select File > Download. The downloaded .zip file will be added to your download list. Right-click the downloaded .zip file and select Save As.
- Then, locate the .zip file you just downloaded, and go to the Rec folder. Navigate to the ‘TikTok folder.
- Inside that folder, you can find a .zip file called ‘TikTok.zip’
- With a bit of luck, the file will be there. Select that file, and then click Open.
- Once you have opened it, you will be presented with a dialog box that looks like the screenshot below
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose to Save a Copy as Data, and hit OK.
- TikTok videos are now ready to download. Just remember to make sure you delete them before you switch to a new device
- How to find TikTok videos on Android and iOS
- If you are an iOS user, then download Apple’s official App Store.
- Once you open the App Store, then tap on the Apps icon.
- You can then browse through the thousands of Apps that are available.
- Tap on the Search button.
- In the search field, type in TikTok.
- Tap on the search icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the Search results page, and then tap on the Search More button.
- Tap on the icon to open the Apps page.
- Click on the Plugins option.
- You will see a list of available plugins. Select the VLC Media Player, and then tap on the download icon to start downloading the videos.
- By the way, this is the same process for Google Photos, too. You can download and play videos in Google Photos just by using VLC.