There are many who are suffering from Mesta. After taking the treatment, it may decrease, but if you stop the treatment, the condition will be the same as before. Many people get melasma with age. Normal skin tones on the forehead, cheeks, or nose may indicate darker spots, called mesta or melasma. I have been seeing my mother and aunt since I was a child. To get rid of mesta but need to follow a proper skin care routine. Do you know why Mesta? In today’s article, I will share a proper skin care routine to get rid of mesta and talk a little bit about melasma or mesta in detail.
How many types of melasma?
Melasma is divided into three parts depending on the depth and type of skin pigmentation.
(1) Epidermal – Epidermal melasma is slightly dark brown in color, border is slightly well defined and has a slightly darker appearance. Response to treatment is available early.
(2) Dermal – Dermal melasma is light brown or bluish in color, takes time to fertilize or is not completely removed!
(3) Mixed Melasma – Mixed Melasma, the most common of the three, blue and brown patches are visible, shows a mixed pattern on the skin and is likely to get better with treatment.
Why is Mesta?
1) Genetics: It is known from the victims at the fair that someone else in the family also has Mesta. Mesta is also hereditary.
2) Sun rays and heat: UV rays of the sun damage our skin. When we go out, light actually produces melanin in our body. This melanin acts a lot like an umbrella, which produces more melanin cells from our body at that time to protect it from sun damage. But when melanin is produced more and spots appear on the face, this stain is called melasma or mesta. In addition to being in the extra hit but mesta. Such as fire hits; Women work harder in the kitchen and skin blemishes appear.
3) Hormonal: Hormonal reasons can be mesta men and women. Studies have shown that 90% of women are menopausal compared to men. Mesta occurs as a result of hormonal changes during or after the contraceptive pill or pregnancy. Increased levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone in the body of pregnant women. So the chances of melasma increase. So melasma or mesta occurs during pregnancy. Again, if you have thyroid problems, it can be mesata.
4) Excessive tension: It can be seen that many people are getting messy even after adhering to everything of skin care. Even if you take a lot of stress, but after the adverse reaction on the skin.
What is the solution?
You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Here are some tips for those who have mesta and want to protect themselves from “not mesta”. Then take a look at what to do to solve the problem of Mesta! For those who already have mesta, there are some things that should always be followed even after following the advice from the doctor. Even if your mesta does not appear, you can prevent mesta by following these basic steps. For example: following a basic skin care routine, applying sunscreen, special care once a week, etc.
1. Basic skin care routine
I know why Mesta happens, from now on I have to follow basic skin care twice a day in the morning and at night. Face cleansing with good cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen application, each of these steps must be followed. Yes, this is basic skin care but it can solve many problems.
A) Toner helps to balance the pH of your skin. The next step is to prepare the toner skin so that it works well.
B) In case of serum, you can select Vitamin C or Vitamin A. Vitamin C helps reduce dark spots. And Vitamin A or Retinol increases the turnover of skin cells, in which the old cells at the top rise and new cells are formed.
C) In case of moisturizer, I would say choose a product that will reduce the pigmentation of the skin and brighten the skin. And you must use sunscreen during the day. There are also creams for melasma. There are various moisturizers or creams available in the market targeting melasma which help in reducing such blemishes.
2. Sun protection
I would like to talk about sunscreen separately, because not using this sunscreen but Mesta occurs at a very young age. When we go out without using sunscreen, the sun’s UV rays directly damage our skin. Again, even if you go in front of a huge heat, but you have to use sunscreen. Therefore, always apply sunscreen during the day. Even if you are at home, you have to apply sunscreen. Use umbrellas as well as sunscreen, and wear full sleeves if you can. This will allow you to stay fully protected.
3. Treatment as well as home care
In addition to taking Mesta or Melasma treatment, if home care is taken, the benefits will be available soon. So use a homemade mask once a week.
Uptan helps to repair sun damage on the skin, as well as prevent Mesta and will also help a lot to tighten the skin.
Multani soil also works quite well to reduce mesta stains. Also repairs sunburn spots.
Which Natural Ingredients Will Help Reduce Mesta?
Before using any product, you need to see which ingredient works to target your problem. Just as it is important to know why Mesta occurs, it is also important to know natural remedies. Many people want to know which natural ingredients will help to reduce mesta. Take a look now then.
Aloe vera gel significantly reduces deep pigmentation and acne scars.
The fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids in argan oil work together to gradually remove blemishes and repair sun damage.
Due to the healing properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil, it reduces acne scars and eliminates acne problems. For those whose skin is sensitive, they can mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with any other oil like olive oil or jojoba oil.
Lemon contains antioxidants which reduce skin damage and work well in skin lightening. However, lemon can not be used directly on the face.
Sour yogurt contains lactic acid. Lactic acid cleanses the dead cells of our skin and brightens the skin, helping to reduce mesenteric blemishes.
Rice powder contains para-aminobenzonic acid, which is very effective in treating skin problems. There is also an ingredient called allantoin which repairs sunburned skin and reduces mesothelioma.
Melasma can be completely removed?
We have a common question about Mesta, is it possible to make Mesta disappear permanently? Mesta or melasma can be fixed but it depends on many things. You need to understand how deeply Mesta sits on your skin. You can understand it by looking at the color of mesta, and you have to spend time on mesta removal as it is a long lasting treatment. It can take three months or more for someone. For some people, it lasts for years or even a lifetime of melasma and it does not go away even after treatment. Again, many take extra care and get results very quickly. Other people may have melasma for a very short time, such as during pregnancy. Skin condition also depends on lifestyle and food intake.
Many people do not feel confident about their skin if they have melasma or mesta. But with proper care and proper skin care routine, it is possible to reduce the appearance of acne scars. Also follow the doctor’s suggestion. You can see there are many products for mesta removal in cosmetics. And I always trust Shop.sajgoj.com to buy authentic skin care products. You will find various skin and hair care products here. Order online and get the product at home. There are also two cosmetics outlets, located at Jamuna Future Park and Border Reserve. So far today. Stay well, stay healthy.