The Shiba Inu coin is a cryptocurrency token that allows its buyers to get a large amount of SHIB as it is very cheap compared to other coins. SHIB has its own decentralized exchange platform called ShibaSwap. Up to 50 percent of the entire supply of Shiba Inu parts that are located has been locked down to Uniswap. While the rest were sent to ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin to be burnt down some time ago.
Want to profit from the current uptrend of SHIBA INU (SHIB) but wondering how and where to Shiba Coin kaufen online? Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. You are in the right place! All you need to do is find a reliable exchange, open a trading account, and deposit funds (fiat or crypto as permitted) to purchase as many SHIB tokens as you want at Shiba-token.
History of the coin.
Shiba Inu has a brief but interesting business history. Created by an anonymous person or group by the name of Ryoshi, Shiba Inu was launched in August 2020. Ryoshi started with a supply of 1 quadrillion of crypto-tokens, of which they gave 50% to the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik. Buterin. The other 50% has been placed on the decentralized exchange UniSwap, with a starting price of around $ 0.0000000056.
Intriguingly, Buterin then donated 50 trillion Shiba Inu tokens, valued at $ 1 billion, to the India Covid Crypto Relief Fund. It then burned the rest of the coins, to the delight of traders who had bought the token on various trading platforms and applications, as its value skyrocketed.
Since then, Shiba Inu has stabilized somewhat, although it still shows solid growth. The creators also launched two other tokens on the “ShibaSwap” platform, Bone and Leash. Holders can wager Shiba Inu tokens to “dig” for any of these new tokens.
Benefits of trading Shiba Inu.
Various price predictions from crypto news sites and prediction portals, such as Trading Beasts, point in a positive direction for Shiba Inu (SHIB). Therefore, trading Shiba Inu is arguably an attractive option for new and experienced traders, so let’s take a look at the benefits of trading emerging crypto.
- Low Price – Shiba Inu traded for a price of just $ 0.000006478. Such a low price means that it is very easy to buy a large amount of the coin, without spending too much, which means that you could potentially make serious profits if the price soars.
- High Trade Volume – On the day it opened, SHIB recorded a volume of $ 1,604,789. It declined slightly thereafter but has since reached new highs. The high trading volume makes it much easier to trade tokens due to the level of activity surrounding the coin.
- Multiple Exchange Lists – The last thing you want is to struggle to find a place to buy a token. With Shiba Inu, you won’t have this problem as the coin is listed on many popular exchanges including Binance and OKEx. There are also rumors of a partnership with Robinhood for traders in the United States.
- Interaction between Defi projects and Ethereum – Ethereum is one of the biggest names in the Defi world and controls around 75% of the Defi space. Ethereum is the first choice for many cryptocurrency developers, and many trading platforms operate on the network as ERC-20 tokens.
- High volatility – If you are considering intraday trading in Shiba Inu, the volatility of the coin is interesting. SHIB can gain 30% in one hour and drop 40% in the next hour. By looking at trading charts and tables and studying trends, day traders can potentially make big profits by speculating on SHIB.