We all know how important it is to control body weight to live a healthy and beautiful life. Excess weight increases the risk of disease, reduces performance and at the same time keeps you mentally uncomfortable. In a busy life, many people do not have time to go to the gym and exercise regularly. But you have to be fit. Dieting, tuk-tuks, occasional exercise, or going to the office or walking home on the way home from the office, these are all things that most of us do. According to experts, if you walk properly, you will lose weight. So; Do you know 10 ways to lose weight on foot? Read today’s article to know!
For those who are walking to lose weight, it is important to know what you can do to lose weight by walking. Let’s not know the effective ways to lose weight on foot.
1) Drink green tea before going for a walk
The right combination of caffeine and catechins is very effective in burning fat. And if the metabolism is right, it takes less time to lose extra weight. This is exactly what Green Tea does. So make it a habit to eat regular green tea before going for a walk.
2) 15 thousand steps per day
15 thousand steps! What do you think? But when you get into the habit of walking, you will not feel overwhelmed. Download the Step Tracker or Step Counter app on your smartphone. It is possible to calculate how many steps you are taking from these fitness trackers of smartphones. And many smart watches you will get this feature. Walk smoothly at first, gradually increasing the steps. The faster you walk, the more calories you will consume per minute. This will reduce the extra weight quickly.
3) Make it a habit to walk 3 times a day for 20 minutes
Instead of walking long distances all at once, walk three times for twenty minutes. Simply put, you have to walk three times a day, just like you eat three meals a day. Excess calories are burned after walking every day. In addition to weight loss, your sugar level will be under control.
4) Take a break from walking
I don’t like any work continuously. You can take a minute break after a short walk to break the monotony. This will return energy to the body. Take a short break and start walking again. Studies have shown that walking with such breaks burns fat at 20% faster.
5) Do not say sugary drinks
Many people have the habit of eating milkshakes, fruit juices, soft drinks while walking or after walking. This will make your entire walk effort futile. Because if you want to lose weight, you have to burn more calories than you eat. You may not be able to burn the calories you are consuming through sugary foods on foot. So don’t always tell these drinks.
6) Exercise while walking
If your body adapts to a certain type of walking, walking the same distance every day will reduce your calorie burning because our body adapts to the habits in a very short time. No worries, you can run a little with a walk or do a little yoga. Take a walk as well as lift weights or play a little badminton to break the monotony. This will help you lose excess fat and keep you healthy.
6) Drink enough water
Drinking enough water will speed up the process of weight loss. Drinking 1.5 liters of water per day will burn 16400 calories per year. Be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
6) You can walk upwards
You will notice that when you start walking down a hill or on a high road, you become very tired and your heart rate increases. Did you know that your muscles are well-formed? Make a habit of climbing slowly and steadily towards the ascent, gradually increasing the speed. Walking at a slightly faster pace will consume almost twice as many calories.
9) Use the stairs, not the elevator
Get in the habit of climbing stairs instead of elevators in the office or at home. No matter what you are doing to reduce fat, this little step will be of great benefit to you.
10) Walk while listening to your favorite song
Going out for a walk, but can’t find a partner? No problem, make music your friend. How to get rid of fatigue if you can play your favorite song. The lively playlist will keep you energized and cut the loneliness. You don’t even realize how far you have walked while listening to music on earphones! Both walking speed and walking time will increase.
Here are 10 ways to lose weight on foot. But yes, not just walking. With this, healthy food, controlled living habits, moderate sleep are all required. You know, health is the root of all happiness. You have to be a little conscious for good health. Stay well, stay healthy.
Why Yoga Changes Your Life: Reasons To Practice It
What is it about yoga that each person who practices it assures that it has changed their life. If so many people have experienced the benefits of yoga for themselves, there must be something that makes it so special. There are many reasons that lead thousands of people to perform such strange postures and that at first may seem so difficult to us, however, everything is to start. To get rid of doubts, today we are going to see the benefits of yoga that everyone can feel from the first day.
1. Its combination of body postures with breathing, meditation and mindfulness make this practice a very complete one to take care of both the body and the mind. A state of relaxation and tranquility is achieved that allows daily tensions to be released, reducing or eliminating stress and releasing endorphins.
2. With the practice of yoga we will have an easier time relaxing and sleeping without problems. You sleep better and therefore you get a quality rest. There are several studies that confirm this, such as the one carried out by the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, which showed that people who practiced yoga regularly took 10 minutes less to fall asleep, in addition to increasing the number of hours they could be sleeping.
3. Thanks to the practice of body postures at the same time as controlled breathing, the ability to concentrate is increased. This work can be extended to work or study, being able to solve problems and achieve goals more efficiently avoiding unnecessary distractions.
4. Yoga helps prevent bone loss because it prevents lactic acid from accumulating in the body if it is practiced progressively and constantly. It is an exercise that contributes to having a more toned body in addition to increasing the flexibility of the joints.
5. Flexibility exercises help relieve muscle tension generated on many occasions by the state of tension in which our body is due to stress. Also, it is perfect for relaxing muscle overload caused by physical activity.
6. Yoga is a practice that helps to relieve and prevent lumbar or cervical pain derived from sedentary habits or poor posture in our daily lives. Neck pain, back pain, knee pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica or fibromyalgia are ailments that can be reduced by yoga. Although it is important to perform them safely and with the supervision of a professional to avoid injuries.
7. Both yoga and meditation have been shown to protect DNA from damage caused by lifestyle or natural aging. It is a magnificent anti-aging therapy, since it directly affects telomerase, an enzyme that protects telomeres, those chromosomes that are shortened in each cell division and that the longer they are, the more life augurs for us.
8. In the practice of yoga, breathing is a fundamental part. Good and correct breathing helps slow down the heart rate and relax muscles, thus improving our mood. It is perfect for dealing with certainly painful or stressful situations.
Yogic breathing (also known as abdominal or diaphragmatic) is practiced, which begins in the abdomen to end in the clavicle area passing through the intercostal area. This type of respiration increases the oxygenation of the cells.
Similarly, practicing yoga helps control blood pressure and the accumulation of fat in the arteries , thus reducing the chances of suffering from cardiovascular disease. Thus, it helps strengthen our immune system .
IMPORTANT VITAMINS AND MINERALS FOR YOUR NAIL
Vitamins and minerals are critical to our overall health. A lack of vitamins and minerals can result in many health issues in our body, iron deficiency can result in anemia. In the same way, vitamins and minerals affect our overall health, they also affect our hair and nails too.
So there is a need for us to consume these vitamins and minerals in an appropriate portion to have a healthy nails (https://besttoenailfungustreatments.com/).
However, having a deficiency in most of these vitamins is not too common, because we get at least a required portion of it in our diet.
Yes, without further ado, let’s dive into the important vitamins and minerals for your nails.
Biotin is one of the most significant vitamins for your nail health, it is also called vitamin B7.
They help in promoting cell growth and also breaking down protein. Protein is very crucial in the building up of our body and repairing our worn-out tissues.
However, taking biotin as a supplement or taking food rich in biotin can boost your nail health and make them stronger.
Iron is an essential constituent in the red blood cells, the red blood cell is an oxygen-carrying portion of the blood. oxygen
For oxygen to be adequately transferred to all parts of the body, a sufficient amount of iron will be required.
The same way blood is transferred to all parts of our body, blood also needs to get to our nails
So a change in the proportion of Iron in our body can affect the blood supply getting to our nails and at the same time affect our nail health.
Iron can be found in the foods like beef dark leaf vegetables, eggs, peanuts, and beans.
Yes, another very significant mineral in our body is magnesium which is responsible for chemical reaction in our body. It is responsible for protein production, a very important reaction for our body.
Protein is crucial in our nail growth, and vertical lines in your nails can imply a sign of magnesium deficiency.
For healthy and stronger nails, take food with rich magnesium.
Vitamin C has been known for boosting the immune system and also aiding rapid healing.
It also helps bone and blood vessels. It is responsible for collagen synthesis, which gives shape and strengthens the nails.
However, this important vitamin c can’t be manufactured by the body.
So we get it mostly by consuming food rich in vitamin C such as citrus and other vegetables.
Zinc is another important mineral responsible for rapid healing.
It is responsible for the growth and division of cells. In case you don’t know nails cell divide and grow rapidly, so as a result of it, a sufficient supply of Zinc is very vital for your nail health. Not getting enough zinc can be seen as white spots on your nails.
Wrapping up, aside from the above-mentioned vitamins and minerals, there are several other B vitamins, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and many other minerals responsible for our nail healthy.
5 Foods Increase The Risk of Stroke
Different lifestyles can increase the risk of stroke. Unhealthy eating habits, obesity, sedentary lifestyle are some of the important factors responsible for the stroke.
When the blood flow to any part of the brain is obstructed or reduced, the brain tissues are damaged, then stroke occurs. Different lifestyles can increase the risk of stroke. Unhealthy eating habits, obesity, sedentary lifestyle are some of the important factors responsible for the stroke.
However, controlling blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, cholesterol, obesity, reducing smoking and alcohol consumption, reducing fatigue, etc. can also reduce the risk of stroke. Exercise and a balanced diet every day can also be beneficial.
According to Dr. Praveen Gupta, Principal Director, Department of Neurology and Head of the Department of Neurology, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, stroke is the leading cause of death and disease in the world. Different lifestyles can increase the risk of stroke. He also expressed the view that eating habits cannot be left out in this case. Now there are some foods that we eat every day and they increase our risk of stroke. Here are 5 foods that should be avoided to reduce the risk of stroke.
1. Processed Foods – If you start and end your day with junk food, be careful now. Because you are increasing the risk of stroke. According to Dr. Praveen Gupta, processed foods such as crackers, chips, store-bought foods, and fried foods or junk foods contain a lot of trans fat. This increases the amount of LDL or bad cholesterol, which builds up in the arteries and causes blockages. It causes inflammation in the body. As the inflammation progresses, problems such as stroke and heart attack occur, he said.
2. Smoked and Processed Meat– Smoked and processed meats contain certain ingredients like sodium nitrite, which can damage the blood vessels and increase the risk of stroke. This results in oxidative stress, which destroys the blood vessel wall and injures the tissues. Hot dogs, bacon, salami are some such examples of smoked and processed meat. It is better to control its presence in your food list.
3. In the case of table salt, there is talk of packaged food and table salt. However, natural crude salt, such as Himalayan salt, is not associated with an increased risk of stroke. This salt can be used to enhance the taste of food. Salt raises blood pressure, which damages arteries, brain, and heart. Therefore, reducing the amount of salt taken below 5 grams per day can significantly reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
4. Diet Soft Drinks – According to Dr. Gupta, diet drinks attract many people. Many people think that soda can be drunk as it has the label of ‘Diet’. However, various studies have found a link between drinking diet soft drinks and stroke and vascular disease. A study of more than 2,500 people over a 9-year period found that those who drank diet soda daily had a 47 percent higher risk of dying from a heart attack or stroke or those who did not drink soda at all. So avoiding such foods can reduce the risk of stroke and lead a healthy life.
HEALTH5 days ago
Trypophobia: what it is, main symptoms, and treatment.
FASHION5 days ago
Get the best Shoulder Tattoo Flower now!
HEALTH5 days ago
What is dementia, what are the symptoms, stages, and types of dementia? How is dementia different from Alzheimer’s?
HEALTH5 days ago
Physical Therapy (Pelvic Floor Therapy)
HEALTH5 days ago
Claims in foot/ankle surgery- What should you do?
BUSINESS5 days ago
Making Money from Staring a Blog is Easier Than You Think
HEALTH5 days ago
Why Sleep Matters When It Comes to Health
BUSINESS5 days ago
Ecommerce Photographers Are Using Cut out Photo Background to Improve Product Appearance