Many of us drink lemon water to relax our body in this heat. Many people eat lemon mixed with hot water on an empty stomach in the morning. There is nothing new to say about the benefits of lemon water. It provides the body with vitamin C, potassium and fiber. Moreover, when the body becomes too hot, cold lemon juice helps the body to return to normal temperature. Consumption of lemon water on an empty stomach in the morning removes harmful toxins from the body. Lemon water has many such benefits. But you know, drinking extra lemon water is likely to harm the body. Let’s take a look at them–
Too much lemon water can damage your white teeth. According to a report published by the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, lemon water is harmful to dental health. The citric acid in lemons makes teeth extra sensitive. So many people suggest using a straw while drinking lemon water.
Many people drink lemon juice to digest food. Because the acid in lemon helps indigestion. But you know, excess acid can also cause stomach problems. So you should always eat lemon mixed with food.
According to experts, lemons or other citrus fruits can increase a person’s migraine problems. This is because of a special ingredient in citrus fruits called tyramine. A report from the Delaware Biotechnology Institute also recommends not drinking lemon water to avoid migraines.
Do you drink lemon water to avoid dehydration in hot weather? But drinking this lemon water can cause dehydration in your body. Drinking lemon water causes frequent urination. Which causes dehydration in the body. In fact, elements such as electrolytes and sodium are also excreted in the urine. Which is one of the causes of dehydration.
Vitamin C helps preserve iron in the blood. This time, if you drink extra lemon water, the amount of vitamin C in the body increases. Which stores more iron in the blood. Which is harmful.
Note: – Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and veracity of the information provided in this article. However, I urge you to consult your doctor before using any new remedy. Our purpose is simply to provide you with information.
IMPORTANT VITAMINS AND MINERALS FOR YOUR NAIL
Vitamins and minerals are critical to our overall health. A lack of vitamins and minerals can result in many health issues in our body, iron deficiency can result in anemia. In the same way, vitamins and minerals affect our overall health, they also affect our hair and nails too.
So there is a need for us to consume these vitamins and minerals in an appropriate portion to have a healthy nails (https://besttoenailfungustreatments.com/).
However, having a deficiency in most of these vitamins is not too common, because we get at least a required portion of it in our diet.
Yes, without further ado, let’s dive into the important vitamins and minerals for your nails.
Biotin is one of the most significant vitamins for your nail health, it is also called vitamin B7.
They help in promoting cell growth and also breaking down protein. Protein is very crucial in the building up of our body and repairing our worn-out tissues.
However, taking biotin as a supplement or taking food rich in biotin can boost your nail health and make them stronger.
Iron is an essential constituent in the red blood cells, the red blood cell is an oxygen-carrying portion of the blood. oxygen
For oxygen to be adequately transferred to all parts of the body, a sufficient amount of iron will be required.
The same way blood is transferred to all parts of our body, blood also needs to get to our nails
So a change in the proportion of Iron in our body can affect the blood supply getting to our nails and at the same time affect our nail health.
Iron can be found in the foods like beef dark leaf vegetables, eggs, peanuts, and beans.
Yes, another very significant mineral in our body is magnesium which is responsible for chemical reaction in our body. It is responsible for protein production, a very important reaction for our body.
Protein is crucial in our nail growth, and vertical lines in your nails can imply a sign of magnesium deficiency.
For healthy and stronger nails, take food with rich magnesium.
Vitamin C has been known for boosting the immune system and also aiding rapid healing.
It also helps bone and blood vessels. It is responsible for collagen synthesis, which gives shape and strengthens the nails.
However, this important vitamin c can’t be manufactured by the body.
So we get it mostly by consuming food rich in vitamin C such as citrus and other vegetables.
Zinc is another important mineral responsible for rapid healing.
It is responsible for the growth and division of cells. In case you don’t know nails cell divide and grow rapidly, so as a result of it, a sufficient supply of Zinc is very vital for your nail health. Not getting enough zinc can be seen as white spots on your nails.
Wrapping up, aside from the above-mentioned vitamins and minerals, there are several other B vitamins, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and many other minerals responsible for our nail healthy.
Why Yoga Changes Your Life: Reasons To Practice It
What is it about yoga that each person who practices it assures that it has changed their life. If so many people have experienced the benefits of yoga for themselves, there must be something that makes it so special. There are many reasons that lead thousands of people to perform such strange postures and that at first may seem so difficult to us, however, everything is to start. To get rid of doubts, today we are going to see the benefits of yoga that everyone can feel from the first day.
1. Its combination of body postures with breathing, meditation and mindfulness make this practice a very complete one to take care of both the body and the mind. A state of relaxation and tranquility is achieved that allows daily tensions to be released, reducing or eliminating stress and releasing endorphins.
2. With the practice of yoga we will have an easier time relaxing and sleeping without problems. You sleep better and therefore you get a quality rest. There are several studies that confirm this, such as the one carried out by the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, which showed that people who practiced yoga regularly took 10 minutes less to fall asleep, in addition to increasing the number of hours they could be sleeping.
3. Thanks to the practice of body postures at the same time as controlled breathing, the ability to concentrate is increased. This work can be extended to work or study, being able to solve problems and achieve goals more efficiently avoiding unnecessary distractions.
4. Yoga helps prevent bone loss because it prevents lactic acid from accumulating in the body if it is practiced progressively and constantly. It is an exercise that contributes to having a more toned body in addition to increasing the flexibility of the joints.
5. Flexibility exercises help relieve muscle tension generated on many occasions by the state of tension in which our body is due to stress. Also, it is perfect for relaxing muscle overload caused by physical activity.
6. Yoga is a practice that helps to relieve and prevent lumbar or cervical pain derived from sedentary habits or poor posture in our daily lives. Neck pain, back pain, knee pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica or fibromyalgia are ailments that can be reduced by yoga. Although it is important to perform them safely and with the supervision of a professional to avoid injuries.
7. Both yoga and meditation have been shown to protect DNA from damage caused by lifestyle or natural aging. It is a magnificent anti-aging therapy, since it directly affects telomerase, an enzyme that protects telomeres, those chromosomes that are shortened in each cell division and that the longer they are, the more life augurs for us.
8. In the practice of yoga, breathing is a fundamental part. Good and correct breathing helps slow down the heart rate and relax muscles, thus improving our mood. It is perfect for dealing with certainly painful or stressful situations.
Yogic breathing (also known as abdominal or diaphragmatic) is practiced, which begins in the abdomen to end in the clavicle area passing through the intercostal area. This type of respiration increases the oxygenation of the cells.
Similarly, practicing yoga helps control blood pressure and the accumulation of fat in the arteries , thus reducing the chances of suffering from cardiovascular disease. Thus, it helps strengthen our immune system .
Crazy Health Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Every Day
At present, many people prefer green tea to keep their body and mind healthy. Green tea is good not only for the heart but also for the brain. One study found that caffeine in green tea impairs adenosine production. Adenosine is a neurotransmitter that determines a person’s health and well-being. Its excess damages the cells of the nervous system. This can lead to Alzheimer’s.
Studies have shown that green tea contains a large amount of a compound called L-thianine. It specifically helps to lower the levels of the stress hormone cortisol and increase the levels of the feel-good hormone serotonin. It has also been shown that caffeine and L-thianine together can enhance memory, reasoning, and concentration. Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, so drinking it eliminates the risk of side effects. Green tea also has multiple uses.
1) Useful for lowering blood pressure
According to a study, drinking at least six cups of green tea a week can reduce the chances of raising blood pressure by 33 percent.
2) Cholesterol is controlled
Green tea also contains a lot of antioxidants called catechins. It reduces the ability to absorb cholesterol. So drinking two cups of green tea a day reduces the chances of heart attack.
3) Strengthens bones and muscles
Flavonoids present in it eliminate the problem of bone and muscle secretion. On the other hand, phytoestrogens do not allow the body’s tissues to be damaged.
HEALTH5 days ago
Trypophobia: what it is, main symptoms, and treatment.
FASHION5 days ago
Get the best Shoulder Tattoo Flower now!
HEALTH5 days ago
What is dementia, what are the symptoms, stages, and types of dementia? How is dementia different from Alzheimer’s?
HEALTH5 days ago
Physical Therapy (Pelvic Floor Therapy)
HEALTH5 days ago
Claims in foot/ankle surgery- What should you do?
BUSINESS5 days ago
Making Money from Staring a Blog is Easier Than You Think
HEALTH5 days ago
Why Sleep Matters When It Comes to Health
BUSINESS5 days ago
Ecommerce Photographers Are Using Cut out Photo Background to Improve Product Appearance