Facials are done sitting in my normal home. However, I went to the parlor with my girlfriend several times due to her facial. And then my confidence in the parlors scattered all over the country is gone! Most of the products they used were local counterfeit products !! And we quickly went to the parlor next to the house. But I don’t have much idea about their product. There are so many types of facials. In the meantime, Vitamin C works well for facial skin.
Today we will learn how to do Vitamin C Facial step by step while sitting at home. So let’s not exaggerate.
Something about Vitamin C Facials
At first we don’t know why Vitamin C is good for the skin. Why do we do vitamin C facials and who can do this facial?
1) Vitamin C is very beneficial for our skin. It boosts the collagen of our skin and makes the skin tight and soft. It is very effective in removing fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
2) The antioxidants in it help to repair the skin damage caused by the sun’s UV. It helps in hyperpigmentation and dark spot light. It also works quite well in skin brightening.
3) Vitamin C Facial is made up of all the ingredients that contain a lot of Vitamin C. And having vitamin C means you are getting the above mentioned benefits.
4) Now let’s see who can do this vitamin C facial. Those who are 20+ years old, they can do this facial effortlessly. And since vitamin C is very useful for anti-aging, it is better to do it on a regular basis from the age of 25+. This will also prevent the skin from aging quickly. And those who have already got the impression of age on their skin, they can definitely do it.
5) Many people ask some questions, such as – “My oily skin”. Again, many people say, “Can I do this facial for my dry skin or not?”
How to do Vitamin C Facial
Facial normalization is done in 5 steps. Let’s look at the steps –
Before you start cleansing, first tie your hair and put on a head band. Now if you have any makeup, sunscreen, moisturizer on your face, you have to remove it. In this case, you can wash your face with face wash using makeup remover.
Ingredients needed for cleansing-
In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of tokadai, 1 teaspoon of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of raw milk well and massage it on your clean face and neck in anticlock motion for 3-5 minutes. Then wash your face with normal water.
Orange peel powder
In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp orange juice, 1 tsp orange peel powder, half a tsp honey. This is your homemade scrub. With this scrub, gently scrub Anticlock Wise on face and neck for 3 minutes. After scrubbing, wash your face and throat with normal water.
Boil water in a pot. Now if you want in that boiling water you can peel fresh orange. But now facial steaming tools are also available in the market. Close your eyes, cover your head with a towel and let the water vapor penetrate the skin well. Do this for 5 minutes. This will open the pores of the skin. Now remove the face and gently push them out with the Black Heads and White Heads Remover Stick. However, do not go to the pimples khuntakhunti!
4. Face mask
All the materials needed to make a face mask-
Besan or Multani soil
Strawberry or watermelon, which you will find at hand
(For those whose skin is dry, add a few drops of almond oil. If the skin is sensitive, you can add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil.)
First wash a ripe strawberry and mash it very well with a fork. If you don’t have strawberries, take a slice of watermelon. Now, in a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of besan or multani soil, 1 teaspoon of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of mashed fruit, 1 teaspoon of tokadai well and make a smooth paste. Apply this mask on face and neck and wait for 15-20 minutes. Then wash with a little massage with normal water and pat dry with a towel.
5. Toner and moisturizer
This step is the last step of facial. But this step cannot be omitted in any way. Once the face is pat dry with a towel, wipe the whole face and neck with a toner of your choice on a cotton pad. Once the toner is dry, apply moisturizer according to your skin type. If you want, you can also use vitamin C rich moisturizer or serum.
Busy !!! This became Vitamin C Facial. Hopefully now you don’t have to go to the parlor and spend a lot of money to do this facial. You can easily get Vitamin C Facial with completely Natural Ingredients at home.
BUSINESS4 days ago
Adaptability, Confidence, Resilience, and Optimism: Mike Hammontree’s secret behind the creation of Slay Marketing
GUIDE5 days ago
Choosing the Best Radwag Moisture Balance
TECH19 hours ago
Who Is The Mastermind Behind Cyber Defense Media Group
BUSINESS4 days ago
Dr. Howard Gitlow Makesa Breakthrough in Management with Deming-based Lean Six Sigma